I recently made some textiles for our home that now I found look pretty much like patchwork. I’m not so much a fan of ordinary squarey patchworks but really like the combination of three colours in a piece. Obviously.
Months ago I made curtains for our sleeping room. I sewed a layer of simple black fabric to the back and hoped it would darken the room for longer sleep. And voilá it worked.
To colour up our bed I made two simple cosy cushions.
Then I made the same curtains for Levi’s room. Except in other colours and a lot bigger because the windows in there are huge. I really like the colours. And I’d really like to take better photos. Oh well, again.
Last but indeed not least I made some big cushions for the balcony. As we’re having our balcony in the fourth floor and are also having Levi who eventually would like to be taller than he is, we thought removing furniture from the balcony would be a good idea. Couching on the floor comes along. Not wanting to lie down on a hard wood floor we’d need some soft whatevers. So I came up with the idea of sewing some sturdy fabric around some small cheap pillows. Which looks like the following:
I haven’t had any lovely yellow to add, you might have noticed…